Entry into journalism and First Issue of Akhand-Jyoti Magazine (1937)
Entry into the field of journalism at an early age. Active participation by writing articles in ‘Sainik’ Paper in 1927-28. Published and propagated through it the sacrifice of freedom fighters in the Satyagraha movement.
- Received special training in journalism from Babu Gulabrai.
- Flared up a fire of revolution by writing articles and songs under the column “Matta Pralap” in Sainik.
- Regular Publication of Akhand Jyoti magazine (1940) from Akhand Jyoti Sansthan, and Yug Nirman Yojna and Yug Shakti Gayatri from Gayatri Tapobhoomi Mathura.
- Publication of Magazines on Gayatri, Women Awakening and allied subjects.
and propagation of inspiring literature on individual, family and
society reconstruction through thousands of books personally authored on
almost all aspects of human life.
- Extension of Sadhana by accomplished devotee of Gayatri
- The column ‘My talk to my people’ (Apano se Apani bat) has organised awakened souls.
of Gayatri Mahavigyan (Super Science of Gayatri) in three volumes that
presents the basis of development of Indian culture, spirituality,
sadhana and sanskar.
- Wrote treaties (in Hindi) on all most
entire Indian Scriptures 4 Vedas, 108 Upanishads, 6 Darshans, 18
Puranas, Brahman, Aranyaks etc.
- Wrote a whole new Purana - Pragya Purana in 4 volumes to inspire masses.
अपने सुझाव लिखे: