Gayatri Pariwar inviting everyone for Ashwamedh Yagya on 28th January 2016 at Kanyakumari.
Ashwamedha Yagya is a grand spiritual experiment to promote happiness, peace and prosperity of the nation.
It is being performed to purify the subtle atmosphere of the whole nation. It is aimed to awaken the dormant intellectual genius of the masses. The awakened human Medha will help reform the society and the methods of its governance and would transform this earth into a heaven.
Ashwa is the symbol of mobility, valour and strength. Medha is the symbol of supreme wisdom and intelligence. So Ashwamedha stands for the combination of valour and illumined intellect.
Ashwamedha yagya is a large scale yagya which involves lot of man
hours & resources. We humbly request everyone to contribute either
your time or resources or both generously for this noble cause.
Watch Live Telecast
All are cordially invited for this event. There is no restriction for cast, religion or gender.
|Ashwamedh Gayatri Mahayagya.
At- Vivekanand Center, Kanyakumari, TN
- 251 Kund Grand Yagya Shala.
- Grand Exhibition on Indian Culture.
- Discourses by saints.People from all over the world will be participating.
- Yagya and all events are completely free for everyone.Donation is accepted.
- Literatures of Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya.
Contribute / Participate
- Participate in the Gayatri Anushthan for this event. Refer Anushthan Broacher for details.
- Pledge for Time, resource donation. Contact e-mail with details.
- To make monetary contribution kindly use this account:
Axis Bank Rishikesh Branch
A/C No.: 156010100013846
SBI Haridwar Branch
A/C No.: 10876858311
- If you want to Donate your time
|28th Jan 2016
5100 Kalash Yatra & moving exhibitions.
|29th Jan 2016
Dev Poojan & Grand Yagya.Evening:
Spiritual Discourses and Cultural program
|30th Jan 2016
Grand Yagya & all Sacramental Rites (Sanskars).Evening:
Grand DeepYagya with 51,000 Deep.
|31st Jan 2016
Completion of MahaYagya ( Maha Poorn Ahuti).